National Parks Satisfaction Survey example
This is an example National Parks Satisfaction Survey survey. This survey includes questions like:
How many times have you visited a National Park in the past 20 years?
How often do you visit a National Park?
How many different National Parks have you ever visited?
We hope this will help you create your own
National Parks Satisfaction Survey survey. We
have not tested the validitiy or reliability of this survey. However, you may
use this as a starting point to help your own survey instrument. Feel free to
change and edit any of our survey templates to help you get started.
1) How many times have you visited a National Park in the past 20 years?
10 or more times
2) How often do you visit a National Park?
Less than Once a Year
1-2 Times a Year
3-4 Times a Year
5-6 Times a Year
7-8 Times a Year
9-10 Times a Year
11-12 Times a Year
More than 12 Times a Year
3) How many different National Parks have you ever visited?
Ten or More
4) Please tell us the National Parks you have visited over the past 20 years.
5) How safe do you feel when visiting a National Park?
6) Overall, how would you rate your experiences at the National Parks you have visited? Please tell us how satisfied you are with the following park facilities:
7) How satisfied are you with the restroom facilities at the National Parks?
8) How satisfied are you with the picnic facilities at the National Parks?
9) How satisfied are you with parking facilities at the National Parks?
10) Please rank each of the following services in order of importance.
11) Please rank each of the following activities in order of importance.
12) Please rank each of the following facilities in order of importance.
13) How much do you agree or disagree that the yearly number of tourists allowed in certain National Parks should be limited to protect the natural environment of the park?
14) Please tell us what you liked most about your visit to a National Park.
15) Please tell us what can be done to make your National Park visit more enjoyable in the future.
16) Are you Male or Female?
17) Please tell us your age.
63 or older
18) Please tell us your yearly household income. Please include the income of all members of your household.
Less than $10,000
$100,000 or greater